SH NTA UGC NET Human Resource Management Labour Welfare And Industrial Relations Labour And Social Welfare
1. The entire syllabus of this revised edition has been divided under 17 br>Chapter 2. Complete Chapterwise Theory of syllabus accommodated with all the recent changes. 3. The book also concentrates on both theoretical and practical parts equally. 4. With more than 3500 MCQs in the chapters for the quick revision of the concepts. 5. Provides 4 Previous years’ solved papers [2018-2020], for practice 6. 3 Mock tests are given for practice University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has recently released the notification for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). candidates who are appearing for the exam must have good grip in their subject. Presenting the current edition of “nta UGC NET/JRF/set human Resource Management, labour welfare, industrial Relations, labour & social welfare, personnel management Paper – 2” that is prepared according to the updated syllabus applicable from June, 2019 onwards. The book is divided into 17 chapters giving complete coverage to the syllabus. Every br>Chapter of the book is well explained along with latest facts & figures helping candidates for better understanding of the subject. Besides from all theories, there are solved papers and Model test papers given for thorough practice. All these features will make it a ladder of success in the preparation and will open great future possibilities for the aspirants. Toc solved Paper December 2018-2020, br>Unit I: principles and Practice of management, functions of management, br>Unit II: fundamentals of human Resource Management, introduction and performance management, job evaluation, Compensation management and emerging trends, br>Unit ill: human Resource Development, international human Resource Management, br>Unit IV: Organisational behavior, human behavior, br>Unit V: industrial Relations, trade unions, br>Unit VI: industrial disputes, br>Unit VII: labour legislation, labour laws in India, br>Unit VIII: wages, br>Unit IX: labour welfare, br>Unit X: labour market, model Papers (1-3).
1 in stockCompare
nta net labour welfare
nta net labour welfare editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant
works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books.
From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors
proofreaders and various other in the book put in their best efforts
and experience to the content the students receive.
Keeping in mind the specific of the students and various
the carefully designed exam and exam ready comes out only after intensive and analysis.
The experts have adopted whole new style of the content which is easily
leaving behind the old methods which once used to be the most effective.
They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students
making our books a hallmark for quality for the past 15 years.
SH Study Guide NTSE (MAT + SAT) for Class 10th 2019-2018 Paperback
₹650.00Add to cart
Product description Study Guide NTSE (MAT + SAT) for Class 10th An Study Guide NTSE (MAT + SAT) for Class 10th editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from …
SH Banking Awareness Paperback – 1 January 2017₹120.00Add to cart
Arihant has come up with a fully revised and updated edition of the highly popular Banking Awareness in the view of the upcoming Bank PO and Clerk examinations like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, etc. This book is equally useful for IBPS, SBI and various other banking recruitment examinations conducted across the country.
The revised edition of Banking Awareness for banking recruitment examinations has been revised and updated keeping in mind the recent examination pattern of the banking recruitment examinations. This book has been divided into eleven chapters namely Indian Economy, Origin & Development of Banking in India, Banking Regulation System of India, Financial Reforms in Banking Sector, New Banking System,Banking Innovation in India, Financial Institutions in India, Money market & Capital Market, Insurance,Industry, Trade and International Organisation and Tax & Budget. Each chapter in the book contains ample theoretical content as well as ample number of solved problems based on the concepts discussed in the chapters. Also unsolved practice exercises have been provided in the book to help aspirants revise
SH Delhi Police Constable Exam Paperback latest₹230.00Add to cart
1. Delhi Police Constable is a complete guide for the respective entrance Exam
2. The syllabus provided in the book is according the latest assigned Pattern
3. The book has been divided into 4 sections> 4. Special section is given for current Affairs> 5. 3 solved and 3 Practice are given for thorough practice
6. This book uses easy languages to understand theories</br> <Delhi Police has created a golden opportunities for young graduates who are seeking government jobs in Delhi. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of Delhi Police has invited online applications against 5846 vacancies for the post of Constable (executive) male and female. The exam will be conducted in computer based test mode followed by a physical efficiency and physical Measurement test.</br>
The current edition of “Delhi Police Constable (male/ female)” is a preparatory guide that is designed to give the complete coverage of the syllabus based on latest pattern examination. The book is divided into 4 Main sections namely and each Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability and Computer, all of these parts have been comprehensively explained in detail. A special section is allotted to current Affairs giving all current events and happenings around the globe in a summarized manner. Apart from theories this book also focuses on practice part, there are 3 Solved Papers and Practice sets that are enough to make candidates familiar with the question format and to check the level of understanding of the topic that have been studied. Practice done from this book will surely help on getting high grades in SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment examination.</br> <portable of content</br>
Current affairs, solved papers 2017: 6-12-2017 IInd shift, 6-12-2017 Ist shift, 5-12-2017 Ist shift, Reasoning, General Knowledge, Maths, computer, practice sets (1-3).”
SH Sainik School Class 9 Guide
₹415.00Add to cart
Product description Sainik School Class 9 An Sainik School Class 9 Guide editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders …
Join Risk Free
Online 24 hours
On all order over