SH 15+1 Practice Papers – Social Science: CBSE Class 10
Gurukul 15+1 practice papers CBSE social Science Class X series provide in depth knowledge of different concept questions and their weightage to succeed in board exams 15+1 practice paper series highlights: includes 15 Solved and 1 unsolved sample papers based on easy, medium and hard difficulty level course includes India and the contemporary world-ii, contemporary india-ii, democratic politics-ii and understanding economic development Typology of Questions based on Remembering, Understanding, Applying and analysing in-depth coverage of the latest CBSE syllabus for better understanding proper Marking Scheme applied for self assessment enhance your time management and problem solving skills.
1 in stockCompare
sst sample paper class 10 2019
sst sample paper class 10 2019 Gurukul 15+1 Practice Papers caters to CBSE Class X Students
adhering to the CBSE Board Exam Pattern released in Oct 2020.
Prepares you with profound knowledge of various concept
questions and their weightage to thrive in 2021 Board Examinations.
SH Chapterwise Solved Papers (2020-2000) Mathematics GATE for 2021 Paperback – 20 October 2020
₹290.00Add to cart
1 the book is prepared for the preparation for the GATE entrance> 2. The practice package is divided into chapter> 3. Solved Papers are given from 2020 to 2012 understand the pattern and build concept
4. Extensive coverage of Mathematics and General Aptitude are given> 5. Questions in the chapters are divided according to marks requirements; 1 marks and 2 marks
6. This book uses well detailed and authentic answers
SH RRB NTPC Guide 2019 Paperback₹199.00Add to cart
Product description RRB NTPC Guide An RRB NTPC Guide editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors,.
SH Objective Arithmetic (SSC & Railway Exam Special) Paperback – 1 January 2018₹575.00Add to cart
About the books:
This revised 2 colour edition of Objective Arithmetic retains the novelty of the previous edition and continues to be extremely reader-friendly and practice-oriented. It brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like CDS, SSC-CGL, IBPS-CWE Bank PO, RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions added to facilitate better understanding of the problems
SH Delhi Police Constable Exam Paperback latest₹230.00Add to cart
1. Delhi Police Constable is a complete guide for the respective entrance Exam
2. The syllabus provided in the book is according the latest assigned Pattern
3. The book has been divided into 4 sections> 4. Special section is given for current Affairs> 5. 3 solved and 3 Practice are given for thorough practice
6. This book uses easy languages to understand theories</br> <Delhi Police has created a golden opportunities for young graduates who are seeking government jobs in Delhi. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of Delhi Police has invited online applications against 5846 vacancies for the post of Constable (executive) male and female. The exam will be conducted in computer based test mode followed by a physical efficiency and physical Measurement test.</br>
The current edition of “Delhi Police Constable (male/ female)” is a preparatory guide that is designed to give the complete coverage of the syllabus based on latest pattern examination. The book is divided into 4 Main sections namely and each Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability and Computer, all of these parts have been comprehensively explained in detail. A special section is allotted to current Affairs giving all current events and happenings around the globe in a summarized manner. Apart from theories this book also focuses on practice part, there are 3 Solved Papers and Practice sets that are enough to make candidates familiar with the question format and to check the level of understanding of the topic that have been studied. Practice done from this book will surely help on getting high grades in SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment examination.</br> <portable of content</br>
Current affairs, solved papers 2017: 6-12-2017 IInd shift, 6-12-2017 Ist shift, 5-12-2017 Ist shift, Reasoning, General Knowledge, Maths, computer, practice sets (1-3).”
Join Risk Free
Online 24 hours
On all order over