SH Model Specimen Papers for Physics: ICSE Class 10
Oswal ICSE Class X model Specimen Papers Physics book provides practical knowledge of the questions and will guide you throughout to succeed in boards ICSE model specimen Paper highlights: practice with perfect combination of 13 solved and 6 unsolved Model test papers. Includes ICSE Board Examination Solved Paper of 2019. Prepare thoroughly with the latest CISCE curriculum solved Specimen Papers. In-depth revision for better understanding and quick recall. Get familiarized with the style and type of questions.Proper Marking schemes applied for self assessment.
1 in stockCompare
physics sample paper class 10 icse 2020
physics sample paper class 10 icse 2020
Model Specimen Papers for ICSE Class X have the Right
Fusion of “Preparation with Solved Papers”
and “Practice with Unsolved Papers”.
designed to the basic concepts
along with the skills of students.
SH Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat paperback latest
₹845.00Add to cart
1. ‘Quantum cat’- the bestselling study guide for management entrances
2. The entire syllabus has been divided into 21 chapters
3. Every br>Chapter is accompanied with cat test for quick revision of concepts
4. More than 400 fundamental concepts are provided for better understanding
5. More than 1000 examples are provided with use-cases, twists, tricks choices and lateral solutions
6. More than 5000 hand crafted problem are given for the practice
7. 2000 new MCQs have been provided for thorough practice Quantitative Aptitude is a core component for getting a winning cat score. Out of every section, Quantitative Ability is one of the most unpredictable and time consuming section. Quantitative Aptitude stems an important part of an individuals’ analytical and logical Ability for solving complex problems, making it a filtering tool for Qualifying cat and other Management entrances. The current edition of “quantum cat” has been designed by keeping in mind the needs of those who wish to enhance Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other Management examinations. The entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude section is divided into 21 chapters and every topic has 2-3 levels of questions that help students to get prepared for the most difficult problems even beyond the cat level. At the end of every br>Chapter there is ‘cat test’ that contains problems related to the topic that helps in the quick revision of the concepts. This edition has more than 400 fundamental concepts to remember, more than 1000 examples are used to give the conceptual clarity with the methods and tricks are used to solve the questions. With the solution oriented approach this book provides more than 5000 hand crafted problems with their respective solution. It also includes more than 2000 MCQs for thorough practice. This book provides the alternative and smarter solutions to get correct answers in lesser time to crack cat. This book is highly useful for not only for management entrances but for other competitive examinations. With so many features this book is a complete preparatory guide for those who have aim to score high in cat.
SH Banking Awareness Paperback – 1 January 2017₹120.00Add to cart
Arihant has come up with a fully revised and updated edition of the highly popular Banking Awareness in the view of the upcoming Bank PO and Clerk examinations like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, etc. This book is equally useful for IBPS, SBI and various other banking recruitment examinations conducted across the country.
The revised edition of Banking Awareness for banking recruitment examinations has been revised and updated keeping in mind the recent examination pattern of the banking recruitment examinations. This book has been divided into eleven chapters namely Indian Economy, Origin & Development of Banking in India, Banking Regulation System of India, Financial Reforms in Banking Sector, New Banking System,Banking Innovation in India, Financial Institutions in India, Money market & Capital Market, Insurance,Industry, Trade and International Organisation and Tax & Budget. Each chapter in the book contains ample theoretical content as well as ample number of solved problems based on the concepts discussed in the chapters. Also unsolved practice exercises have been provided in the book to help aspirants revise
SH Ethical Dilemmas of A Civil Servant Paperback₹280.00Add to cart
What makes matters worse is the absence of any well-defined, legally tenable, and universally acceptable model code of conduct for officers that defines ethics. Coupled with political Vendetta this spells the perfect recipe for disaster for them. This book is an attempt to contextualise a framework that will help Civil servants make a learned decision in the face of the aforementioned questions. It is an aid to help them find their moral compass.
SH Objective Arithmetic (SSC & Railway Exam Special) Paperback – 1 January 2018₹575.00Add to cart
About the books:
This revised 2 colour edition of Objective Arithmetic retains the novelty of the previous edition and continues to be extremely reader-friendly and practice-oriented. It brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like CDS, SSC-CGL, IBPS-CWE Bank PO, RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions added to facilitate better understanding of the problems
Join Risk Free
Online 24 hours
On all order over