SH NTA UGC NET Geography Paper 2
1. The entire syllabus of this revised edition has been divided under 10 units. 2. Complete Chapterwise Theory of syllabus accommodated with all the recent changes. 3. The book also concentrates on both theoretical and practical parts equally. 4. Provides 4 Previous years’ solved papers [2018-2020], designed according to the pattern suggested by the Council. 5. 3 Mock tests are given for practice University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has recently released the notification for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). candidates who are appearing for the exam must have good grip in their subject. Presenting the current edition of “nta UGC NET/JRF/set Geography Paper – 2” that is prepared according to the updated syllabus applicable from June, 2019 onwards. The book is divided into 27 chapters under 10 units giving complete coverage to the syllabus. Every br>Chapter of the book is well explained along with latest facts & figures helping candidates for better understanding of the subject. Besides from all theories, there are solved papers and Model test papers given for thorough practice. All these features will make it a ladder of success in the preparation and will open great future possibilities for the aspirants. Toc solved Paper December 2018-2020, br>Unit 1 Geomorphology, br>Unit 2 Climatology, br>Unit 3 Oceanography, br>Unit 4 Geography of environment, br>Unit 5 population and settlement Geography, br>Unit 6 Geography of economic activities and regional development, br>Unit 7 cultural, social and political Geography, br>Unit 8 geographical thoughts, br>Unit 9 geographical techniques, br>Unit 10 geographical of India, model Papers (1-3).
1 in stockCompare
ugc net geography mcq pdf
ugc net geography mcq pdf editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant
works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books.
From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors
proofreaders and various other in the book put in their best efforts
and experience to the content the students receive.
Keeping in mind the specific of the students and various
the carefully designed exam and exam ready comes out only after intensive and analysis.
The experts have adopted whole new style of the content which is easily
leaving behind the old methods which once used to be the most effective.
They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students
making our books a hallmark for quality for the past 15 years.
SH Objective Arithmetic (SSC & Railway Exam Special) Paperback – 1 January 2018₹575.00Add to cart
About the books:
This revised 2 colour edition of Objective Arithmetic retains the novelty of the previous edition and continues to be extremely reader-friendly and practice-oriented. It brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like CDS, SSC-CGL, IBPS-CWE Bank PO, RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions added to facilitate better understanding of the problems
SH Chemistry for JEE Main, 3E Paperback – 1 August 2020₹799.00Add to cart
Product Description Chemistry for JEE Main Chemistry for JEE Main, 3E, a Cengage exam Crack Series; title has been designed in keeping with the needs and expectations of students appearing for JEE Main. Its coherent presentation and compatibility with the latest prescribed syllabus and pattern of JEE will prove extremely useful to JEE aspirants.
SH Indian Air Force X & Y Group Technical & Non-Technical 2020 Paperback – 10 February 2020₹300.00Add to cart
1. Guide is prepared for the recruitment of Indian Air Force Group X and Y candidates, 2. Entire syllabus of the exam is divided into 5 sections. 3. Provides Official Model Solved Papers and more than 5000 MCQs for revision. 4. Complete package provides Chapterwise Theory in the ‘Notes’ form. Every year Indian Air Force invites online application for the Group X (Technical) & Group Y (Non- Technical) to shortlist male candidates on the merit based. Group X trades is comprises of English, Physics and Maths as per the 10+2 CBSE pattern whereas Group Y Trades is comprises of English, Reasoning and General Awareness. The present book “INDIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN GROUP X & Y” is specially designed for the candidates of Indian Air Force – Group X & Y recruitment exam. It includes the Model Solved Papers (Official) in the beginning of the book to give the insight of the difficulty level and variety of questions that are being asked in the exam. Divided into 5 Key Sections; English, Physics, Mathematics, Reasoning & General Awareness this book is a complete package that provides Chapterwise Theory in the ‘Notes’ form, with more than 5000 MCQs are given in a Chapterwise manner the quick revision of each chapter. Detailed explanatory answers have also been provided for each question for the better understanding of the concepts. The main purpose of this book is to assure success of the candidates of this exam. TABLE OF CONTENTS Model Solved Papers (Official), English, Physics, Mathematics, Reasoning & General Awareness.
Join Risk Free
Online 24 hours
On all order over