SH NTA Ugc Net Human Rights And Duties Paper 2
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is a national level test which is held twice in a year by central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of UGC. This test is for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor or for both in Indian colleges & universities. Ugc NET examination consists of 2 papers: Paper -1 is compulsory for all students and Paper -2 is related to candidates’ post graduation subject. Nta UGC NET/ JRF/ set- human rights and Duties Paper 2 book is designed according to the latest pattern and syllabus of the UGC NET applicable from June 2019 Examination. It covers all the aspects and concepts of human rights and Duties in detail that are mention in the book, completely covers whole syllabus in br>Chapter wise manner which are divided into 30 chapters, with more than 3000 multiple choice questions for thorough practice, also includes previous years’ questions, 3 Model Papers as per the examination pattern and 3 Solved Papers: Solved Paper 2019 (June) and solved Paper 2018 (July). all these features will make it a ladder of success in the preparation and will open great future possibilities for the aspirants. Table of Contents Solved Paper 2019 (June), solved Paper 2018 (July), human rights and Duties: basic concepts, generations of human rights and Indian concepts, perspectives of human: liberal, Marxist and feminist, perspectives of human rights: gandhain, Dalit and religious, origin and evolutions of human rights, international standard settings: conventions, international standard settings: declarations, social satisfaction, gender children social structure, social structure and social problems in human rights, social issues concerning human, rights of different groups and challenges in human rights, state and political regime, international humanitarian law and interventions, un and various organs, ingos and human rights organisations in India, un agencies, developments, globalisation and human rights, economic growth and human rights, TNCs, right to development and other related rights, National Commissions, Civil societies and egos, Indian civilization and Constitution, constitutional visions, human rights and Indian Constitution, constitutional governance, criminal justice system and economic, social and cultural rights, law and human right enforcement, international enforcement mechanisms, regional enforcement of human rights, model Papers (1-3).
1 in stockCompare
question paper human rights
question paper human rights editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant
works hand in glove to ensure that the receive the best and accurate content through our books.
From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team of authors, editors
and various other in the book put in their best efforts
and experience to the content the students receive.
Keeping in mind the specific of the students and various
the exam and exam ready comes out only after and analysis.
The experts have whole new style of the content which is easily
leaving behind the old methods which once used to be the most effective.
They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and of the students
making our books a for quality for the past 15 years.
SH Ethical Dilemmas of A Civil Servant Paperback₹280.00Add to cart
What makes matters worse is the absence of any well-defined, legally tenable, and universally acceptable model code of conduct for officers that defines ethics. Coupled with political Vendetta this spells the perfect recipe for disaster for them. This book is an attempt to contextualise a framework that will help Civil servants make a learned decision in the face of the aforementioned questions. It is an aid to help them find their moral compass.
SH Objective Arithmetic (SSC & Railway Exam Special) Paperback – 1 January 2018₹575.00Add to cart
About the books:
This revised 2 colour edition of Objective Arithmetic retains the novelty of the previous edition and continues to be extremely reader-friendly and practice-oriented. It brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like CDS, SSC-CGL, IBPS-CWE Bank PO, RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions added to facilitate better understanding of the problems
SH Indian Air Force X & Y Group Technical & Non-Technical 2020 Paperback – 10 February 2020₹300.00Add to cart
1. Guide is prepared for the recruitment of Indian Air Force Group X and Y candidates, 2. Entire syllabus of the exam is divided into 5 sections. 3. Provides Official Model Solved Papers and more than 5000 MCQs for revision. 4. Complete package provides Chapterwise Theory in the ‘Notes’ form. Every year Indian Air Force invites online application for the Group X (Technical) & Group Y (Non- Technical) to shortlist male candidates on the merit based. Group X trades is comprises of English, Physics and Maths as per the 10+2 CBSE pattern whereas Group Y Trades is comprises of English, Reasoning and General Awareness. The present book “INDIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN GROUP X & Y” is specially designed for the candidates of Indian Air Force – Group X & Y recruitment exam. It includes the Model Solved Papers (Official) in the beginning of the book to give the insight of the difficulty level and variety of questions that are being asked in the exam. Divided into 5 Key Sections; English, Physics, Mathematics, Reasoning & General Awareness this book is a complete package that provides Chapterwise Theory in the ‘Notes’ form, with more than 5000 MCQs are given in a Chapterwise manner the quick revision of each chapter. Detailed explanatory answers have also been provided for each question for the better understanding of the concepts. The main purpose of this book is to assure success of the candidates of this exam. TABLE OF CONTENTS Model Solved Papers (Official), English, Physics, Mathematics, Reasoning & General Awareness.
SH Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat paperback latest
₹845.00Add to cart
1. ‘Quantum cat’- the bestselling study guide for management entrances
2. The entire syllabus has been divided into 21 chapters
3. Every br>Chapter is accompanied with cat test for quick revision of concepts
4. More than 400 fundamental concepts are provided for better understanding
5. More than 1000 examples are provided with use-cases, twists, tricks choices and lateral solutions
6. More than 5000 hand crafted problem are given for the practice
7. 2000 new MCQs have been provided for thorough practice Quantitative Aptitude is a core component for getting a winning cat score. Out of every section, Quantitative Ability is one of the most unpredictable and time consuming section. Quantitative Aptitude stems an important part of an individuals’ analytical and logical Ability for solving complex problems, making it a filtering tool for Qualifying cat and other Management entrances. The current edition of “quantum cat” has been designed by keeping in mind the needs of those who wish to enhance Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other Management examinations. The entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude section is divided into 21 chapters and every topic has 2-3 levels of questions that help students to get prepared for the most difficult problems even beyond the cat level. At the end of every br>Chapter there is ‘cat test’ that contains problems related to the topic that helps in the quick revision of the concepts. This edition has more than 400 fundamental concepts to remember, more than 1000 examples are used to give the conceptual clarity with the methods and tricks are used to solve the questions. With the solution oriented approach this book provides more than 5000 hand crafted problems with their respective solution. It also includes more than 2000 MCQs for thorough practice. This book provides the alternative and smarter solutions to get correct answers in lesser time to crack cat. This book is highly useful for not only for management entrances but for other competitive examinations. With so many features this book is a complete preparatory guide for those who have aim to score high in cat.
Join Risk Free
Online 24 hours
On all order over