SH NTA UGC NET Library and Information Science Paper 2
1. The entire syllabus of this revised edition has been divided under 10 units. 2. Complete Chapterwise Theory of syllabus accommodated with all the recent changes. 3. The book also concentrates on both theoretical and practical parts equally. 4. Provides 4 Previous years’ solved papers [2018-2020], designed according to the pattern suggested by the Council. 5. 3 Mock tests are given for practice University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has recently released the notification for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). candidates who are appearing for the exam must have good grip in their subject. Presenting the current edition of “nta UGC NET/JRF/set library and information Science Paper – 2” that is prepared according to the updated syllabus applicable from June, 2019 onwards. The book is divided into 39 chapters under 10 units giving complete coverage to the syllabus. Every Chapter of the book is well explained along with latest facts & figures helping candidates for better understanding of the subject. Besides from all theories, there are solved papers and Model test papers given for thorough practice. All these features will make it a ladder of success in the preparation and will open great future possibilities for the aspirants. Toc solved Paper 2020-18, Unit 1-10, model tests 1-3.
1 in stockCompare
library science eligibility criteria
library science eligibility criteria editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant
works hand in glove to ensure that the receive the best and accurate content through our books.
From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team of authors, editors
and various other in the book put in their best efforts
and experience to the content the students receive.
Keeping in mind the specific of the students and various
the exam and exam ready comes out only after and analysis.
The experts have whole new style of the content which is easily
leaving behind the old methods which once used to be the most effective.
They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and of the students
making our books a for quality for the past 15 years.
SH Face To Face CAT 27 years Sectionwise & Topicwise solved paper latest
₹535.00Add to cart
Common Aptitude Test or popularly known as cat is dream and most popular exam amongst students who wants to pursue career in management. But as common its name is, it is the toughest exam in India and needs thorough concept clarity and immense practice. Cat, today is doorway to some of the best B-schools in India and hence thousands of students appear every year for the examination. The current edition of “face to face cat” has been carefully and consciously revised to reinforce the conceptual clarity in the aspirants by providing the section wise and Topic wise previous 27 years’ (1993-2019) questions along with the detailed solutions. The book is basically divided into 3 sections; Quantitative Aptitude, data Interpretation and logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and reading Comprehension, which is exactly according to the paper pattern giving the complete coverage of the entire syllabus. 3 Previous years’ questions papers [2019 -2017] are being provided right in the beginning of the book that gives the insight of the pattern of the examination which help candidates to prepare accordingly. Moreover 3 Practice papers are also attached at the end of the book for thorough practice which also helps to track the self progress. With such voluminous set of questions that too in sectionwise and topicwise manner, it offers a robust tool to attune aspirants with constant self-evaluation to move on the way for success in this exam. Br>table of Contents Introduction: cat (about the exam & how to succeed in it?), cat solved Paper 2019, cat solved Paper 2018, cat solved Paper 2017, section-wise: Quantitative Aptitude, section-ii: data Interpretation and logical Reasoning, br>Section-III: Verbal Ability and reading Comprehension, practice sets (1-3).
SH Objective Arithmetic (SSC & Railway Exam Special) Paperback – 1 January 2018₹575.00Add to cart
About the books:
This revised 2 colour edition of Objective Arithmetic retains the novelty of the previous edition and continues to be extremely reader-friendly and practice-oriented. It brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like CDS, SSC-CGL, IBPS-CWE Bank PO, RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions added to facilitate better understanding of the problems
SH Study Guide NTSE (MAT + SAT) for Class 10th 2019-2018 Paperback
₹650.00Add to cart
Product description Study Guide NTSE (MAT + SAT) for Class 10th An Study Guide NTSE (MAT + SAT) for Class 10th editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from …
SH Chapterwise Solved Papers (2020-2000) Mathematics GATE for 2021 Paperback – 20 October 2020
₹290.00Add to cart
1 the book is prepared for the preparation for the GATE entrance> 2. The practice package is divided into chapter> 3. Solved Papers are given from 2020 to 2012 understand the pattern and build concept
4. Extensive coverage of Mathematics and General Aptitude are given> 5. Questions in the chapters are divided according to marks requirements; 1 marks and 2 marks
6. This book uses well detailed and authentic answers
Join Risk Free
Online 24 hours
On all order over