SH UGC NET/JRF/SET Geography (Paper-II)
Ugc NET/JRF/set Geography.Authored by Ritesh Kumar and suit Kumar, is a comprehensive guide for anyone who is aspiring to be a teacher in the subject of geography. It is essential for candidates applying for the UGC- NET/SLET examinations. Upkar Prakashan is an Indian publishing house.
1 in stockCompare
book for ugc net geography
book for ugc net geography Ugc NET/JRF/set Geography.
Authored by Ritesh Kumar and suit Kumar, is a guide for anyone
who is aspiring to be a teacher in the subject of geography.
It is essential for applying for the UGC- NET/SLET examinations.
Upkar is an Indian publishing house.
SH Mathematics for (NDA) National Defence Academy₹530.00Add to cart
Mathematics for NDA and NA contains huge collection of objective type questions with complete solutions. It also comprises several short-cut methods, at appropriate places, to solve questions quickly—a crucial factor in succeeding in these exams.
Keeping up with the tradition of providing high class content to the readers, this edition, by way of revision, brings to the readers a set of additional questions (memory based) placed at the end of the book.
SH Face To Face CAT 27 years Sectionwise & Topicwise solved paper latest
₹535.00Add to cart
Common Aptitude Test or popularly known as cat is dream and most popular exam amongst students who wants to pursue career in management. But as common its name is, it is the toughest exam in India and needs thorough concept clarity and immense practice. Cat, today is doorway to some of the best B-schools in India and hence thousands of students appear every year for the examination. The current edition of “face to face cat” has been carefully and consciously revised to reinforce the conceptual clarity in the aspirants by providing the section wise and Topic wise previous 27 years’ (1993-2019) questions along with the detailed solutions. The book is basically divided into 3 sections; Quantitative Aptitude, data Interpretation and logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and reading Comprehension, which is exactly according to the paper pattern giving the complete coverage of the entire syllabus. 3 Previous years’ questions papers [2019 -2017] are being provided right in the beginning of the book that gives the insight of the pattern of the examination which help candidates to prepare accordingly. Moreover 3 Practice papers are also attached at the end of the book for thorough practice which also helps to track the self progress. With such voluminous set of questions that too in sectionwise and topicwise manner, it offers a robust tool to attune aspirants with constant self-evaluation to move on the way for success in this exam. Br>table of Contents Introduction: cat (about the exam & how to succeed in it?), cat solved Paper 2019, cat solved Paper 2018, cat solved Paper 2017, section-wise: Quantitative Aptitude, section-ii: data Interpretation and logical Reasoning, br>Section-III: Verbal Ability and reading Comprehension, practice sets (1-3).
SH Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat paperback latest
₹845.00Add to cart
1. ‘Quantum cat’- the bestselling study guide for management entrances
2. The entire syllabus has been divided into 21 chapters
3. Every br>Chapter is accompanied with cat test for quick revision of concepts
4. More than 400 fundamental concepts are provided for better understanding
5. More than 1000 examples are provided with use-cases, twists, tricks choices and lateral solutions
6. More than 5000 hand crafted problem are given for the practice
7. 2000 new MCQs have been provided for thorough practice Quantitative Aptitude is a core component for getting a winning cat score. Out of every section, Quantitative Ability is one of the most unpredictable and time consuming section. Quantitative Aptitude stems an important part of an individuals’ analytical and logical Ability for solving complex problems, making it a filtering tool for Qualifying cat and other Management entrances. The current edition of “quantum cat” has been designed by keeping in mind the needs of those who wish to enhance Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other Management examinations. The entire syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude section is divided into 21 chapters and every topic has 2-3 levels of questions that help students to get prepared for the most difficult problems even beyond the cat level. At the end of every br>Chapter there is ‘cat test’ that contains problems related to the topic that helps in the quick revision of the concepts. This edition has more than 400 fundamental concepts to remember, more than 1000 examples are used to give the conceptual clarity with the methods and tricks are used to solve the questions. With the solution oriented approach this book provides more than 5000 hand crafted problems with their respective solution. It also includes more than 2000 MCQs for thorough practice. This book provides the alternative and smarter solutions to get correct answers in lesser time to crack cat. This book is highly useful for not only for management entrances but for other competitive examinations. With so many features this book is a complete preparatory guide for those who have aim to score high in cat.
SH 32 Years’ Chapterwise Solutions CBSE AIPMT & NEET Chemistry
₹280.00Add to cart
In such high level exams like NEET there are lakhs of aspirants who are enrolling every year to just limited number of seats, so having conceptual knowledge with thorough practice is the only key to success in such examinations. There is a neck to neck competition in every entrance examinations so, the main concern for the students who are preparing is to know the types of questions, important questions, Question paper pattern and styling of the answers that are expected to come in the examination. Keeping this in mind, the current edition of “32 years’ chapter wise solution (1988-2019) NEET & AIPMT Chemistry (one of the major subjects) has been provided with correct solutions, detailed explanatory discussions of the answers and each and every concept accompanied by the important formulae for 27 main chapters. This chapter wise guide of chemistry give the complete idea of exactly what kind of questions are being asked in the papers of NEET SOLVED PAPER 2018, NEET (NATIONAL) PAPER – 2019, NEET (ODISHA) PAPER – 2019. Thorough practice done from this will guarantee students in getting success in this examination. TABLE OF CONTENT Some Basic Principles of Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Solutions, States of Matter, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Metallurgical Operations, Chemical Periodicity, Hydrogen and its Compounds and s-Block Elements, p-Bock Elements, Transition Elements: d- and f- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Chemical Analysis, General Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes And Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and their Derivatives, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules and Chemistry in Everyday Life, Appendix, NEET Solved Paper 2018, NEET(National) Paper 2019, NEET (Odisha) Paper 2019.
Join Risk Free
Online 24 hours
On all order over